Laila Silver Jute Rug is handwoven with alternating rows of twisted and looped natural jute adding depth and texture to your room.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- FARMHOUSE DECOR: fits your farmhouse home with updated country style.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% jute for a proper look and feel.
- Alternating rows of twisted and looped silver jute fibers
- Hand woven on pit loom
- Hem fold on both ends
- Reverse is smooth, contouring to any floor surface
- Woven: Hand-woven, Machine stitched
- Material: 100% Jute
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- 20" x 30" - 2.2 lb
- 27" x 48" - 4.6 lb
- 36" x 60" - 7.3 lb
- 48" x 72" - 12.1 lb
- 60" x 96" - 22.1 lb
- 72" x 108" - 26.5 lb
- Amber - Amber
- Natural - Natural
- Silver - Silver
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your floors safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers.